Santa Monica Observer - Community, Diversity, Sustainability and other Overused Words


Photos from: Carbon Monoxide Causes One Death, 13 Injuries Around Michigan Indoor Swimming Pool




ABC News is reporting that one child is dead and six other children are hospitalized for apparent carbon-monoxide poisoning after they were found unconscious inside and around the indoor-pool area of a Michigan hotel on Saturday.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020