Community, Diversity, Sustainability and other Overused Words

French Fries at McDonalds in Orlando FLA Are Too Salty, And So Is My Email

Contact A Reporter: Actual Messages from my Email Inbox

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CONTACT A REPORTER" group.

This morning I had breakfast at the McDonalds at the following address: 12301 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32826

There was so much salt on the food, there is no doubt in my mind it was intentionally adulterated.  I would like to file a formal criminal complaint and receive a police report.

It is 7:37 AM Sunday March 3rd. -Adam M.D.

Plse remove me asap - Daniel, New York Times

Please remove me as well -Michael Corleone, US correspondent

Please be so kind as to remove me from your email list. Thank you-Sent from my iPad

For the love of God, delete me-Paul

Please remove us from this thread. -Olivia

(25 similar requests to be deleted, omitted).