How to be a success: Are you ready to effect real change in your life? Do you want to live with passion and purpose?
Motivational speaker Galit Ventura Rozen explains how to live with passion and purpose
July 14, 2019
Galit is an award winning motivational speaker who teaches how to be a success.. In a recent interview she shared how life’s worst challenges inspíred her to move ahead. Her book, “The Successful Woman’s Mindset” helps one discover their hidden passions, teaches the reader how to move passion into success and how to stay motivated.
She embraces her value.
She believes she can.
She is a work in progress.
She is a leader.
She does what she loves.
Galit has gone through many challenges which include the following:
1. “Starting at age 21 in an industry that was largely male, I was not taken seriously until I proved my knowledge, expertise and experience.”
2. “You are too young to learn how to become a good mom.” “ It is impossible to be good at everything, a good mom and run a successful business.”
3. She does not use the word victim but survivor.
4. "I spent the challenges focusing on my past successes and moving forward.”
5. She was made fun of during her childhood due to her hoarse voice. . “Different scares people and in between my voice and my name I was quite different.”
6. She embraced that she was different from others. She accepted herself.... “ this took time because as a child I wanted to be like everybody else, I didn’t want to stand out, but then I realized I must stand out and be the change.”
7. When she was 15, her best friend committed suicide. When this occurred Galit decided to go through the pain of loosing her friend and that takes a lot of courage. She wants people to know that everyone goes through difficult times. “ Galit talks about giving oneself time to grieve, to scream, to be angry, “whatever you need and please don’t turn to medicating yourself to avoid the pain, best to go through what you must and then find something positive and good to use from the experience.”
Life Lessons from Galit:
1. One cannot make someone get help if they don’t want it.
2. One decides on how their experiences in life will affect them...in a positive or a negative way.
3. One learns not to limit oneself. She got married young, had kids young, and had a business early in life.
4. She embraced her failures and took responsibility for her mistakes and more.
Galit Ventura-Rozen is an Executive Business Performance Expert, professional speaker, author of The Successful Woman's Mindset, philanthropist and Influencer. An Entrepreneur since the age of 21. Galit has owned and operated Commercial Professionals for over 22 years. Galit graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1995 and in 2016 she graduated with Honors from Northcentral University having obtained her Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. She combines her unique skills to deliver business mentoring, speaking engagements and interactive workshops to help businesses and entrepreneurs accomplish their goals and desires, break through fear, effect lasting change, employ motivated teams, increase revenue, and build lucrative businesses from the ground up and take them to the next level. Galit also works with women that are inspired to be professional speakers sharing their story and expertise.
Galit most recently received the TMG Entertainment 21st Silver State Awardfor Best Local Motivational Speaker/Coach, My Vegas Magazine Top 100 Women of Influence for 2017 and 2018 and Nevada Woman's Chamber of Commerce honoree for the Athena Award in Leadership. She was recently inducted in the Nevada Women's Chamber of Commerce Leadership Hall of Fame. She is a three-time honoree in the Women of Distinction Award by NAWBO and was named Unsung Hero by the Las Vegas Sun. She volunteers her time as the current President of Women of Global Change and as a Board Member of the Women's Philanthropic Council. As well as planning multiple events a year for the women and children of The Shade Tree. Galit currently is a contributing writer for 5 magazines in Las Vegas.