Chinese Coronavirus: "Don't say we didn't warn you". Was it a reference to Covid-19?
Paranoid Conspiracy Theory Makes the Rounds on the Dark Web. And it's not that improbable
March 21, 2020
What if the Chinese Communist Party Politburo wanted to drop a bomb on the US, as retribution for its tariffs, economic retribution on China, and other offenses, real and imagined? Releasing Novel Coronavirus on the world would do exactly that. An examination of the timeline and progression of this crisis looks awfully suspicious.
Consider the following progression of the worldwide Wuhan coronavirus pandemic:
1. In response to Trump trade tariffs, China warned us of a reprisal on May 29, 2019 - “Don't say we didn't warn you!" the People's Daily said in a commentary titled "United States, don't underestimate China's ability to strike back." https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/29/dont-say-we-didnt-warn-you---a-phrase-from-china-signals-the-trade-war-could-get-even-worse.html
2. November 17, 2019: Patient Zero contracts Coronavirus in Wuhan China, the site of China's only biological weapons testing lab. "It turns out that in all of China, there is only one (microbiology lab). And this one is located in the Chinese city of Wuhan that just happens to be ... the epicenter of the epidemic." https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/
3. February of 2020: Determined to defeat Covid-19, China does something never before attempted in human history. They lockdown 500 million people, even going so far as to arrest them, to keep them in their homes. The desperate measure works: By March 2020, China has only ten or twenty new cases per day.
4. China threatens to withhold medication, medical equipment and anti-biotics from the US. It becomes clear that while medical technology generally is developed in the US, 90% of the world's manufacturing of medications takes place in China.
5. Chinese foreign ministry spokesman tweets that Coronavirus came from the US military. March 13, 2020. This campaign is not limited to one man, but picked up by the Chinese and other foreign media. https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavirus-china-winning-propaganda-war/
6. Journalists from US publications such as the Wall Street Journal are banned from China. March 17, 2020.
7. In 10 days, the stock market drops 20% or more. Economic damage in the US and the West in lost wages, lost jobs, lost profits amounts to trillions of dollars. This while Chinese factory workers return to work, and the People's Republic appears to return to normalcy.
8. As the US moves towards a National election, the White House warns unemployment could hit 20%. Suddenly Pres. Donald J. Trump's re-election seems in doubt. He had formerly seemed reassured of re-election.
Can you think of a country that might have wanted to topple Trump?
If my analysis is correct, expect to see the Chinese suddenly announce that they have a cure for and a vaccine against the novel coronavirus. Making themselves heroes in the current world crisis, and ensuring Trump’s electoral defeat.