An experience gift allows the recipient to have an experience, as opposed to receiving a material gift. . . . .
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING YET? The Santa Monica Observer would like to share with you the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide: Elevate The Gift Giving With Experience Gifts from our friends over at Santa Monica Macaroni Kid. Definitely check out this amazing Gift Guide!
The holidays are here, and if you're like me, you want to be the one who gets THE perfect gift for everyone on your list. I mean, let's face it, sometimes you need a unique gift for that person who has everything, it happens!!! When I really need to think of a gift that is extraordinary and out-of-the-box incredible, I always give an "Experience Gift". What's an EXPERIENCE GIFT? Experience + Gift = Experience Gift! The best part about this type of gift is that it allows the recipient to have an experience, as opposed to giving a material gift or simply "stuff". Remember, a material gift is something they'll enjoy for a little while, but an experience gift is something they'll remember for a lifetime.
Besides being something incredibly thoughtful, experiences to gift are way better than expensive presents. Instead of adding to the deluge of material items, (the monetary or tangible gifts), especially to those friends and family that have too much stuff, focus more on gift-giving that will create memories, (the experience). It may be a tiny break from your family's tradition, but it's an alternative to gift-giving that may even make the holidays more meaningful and possibly start a new family tradition. So are you ready to kick your gift-giving up a notch or two? We've got some incredible gift ideas that will have everybody grinning from ear to ear all 8 days of Hanukkah, Christmas morning, Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you celebrate!
BEST NEWS OF ALL,... You can ENTER TO WIN one of these gift ideas for yourself OR to give as a gift to someone special! Be sure to ENTER TO WIN HERE - https://bit.ly/12DaysofGiftAways
Enter our "12 Days of Gift-Aways" and you could WIN one of these fabulous experience gifts! The Gift-Giving will begin on December 1st and end on December 12th! You must ENTER TO WIN today to be a part of the Giveaways! Be sure to ENTER TO WIN today!
These gift ideas are perfect on their own or please use our suggestions as inspiration for your own gift-giving quest. Below you'll find so many meaningful experience gift ideas organized by theme. For a complete description of our curated experience gifts or to see photos of the experience gifts, please follow the link.
Experience Gifts... Family-Friendly, Events, Dining, Treats, Tech and Gadgets, Getaway!
* Rooftop Cinema Club! At The Drive-Up at Santa Monica Airport
* Holiday Road Los Angeles is offering you a chance to WIN a family-four-pack of tickets (valued at $160)
* Theatricum Botanicum is also offering you a chance to WIN a Family Four-Pack of Tickets to experience 'The Holiday Family Faire' on December 11th
* Disney On Ice is offering you a family four-pack of tickets to see Dream Big at the Staples Center on Thursday, December 16th at 7:30pm
* Photo de Famille by desagephotography - Win a FREE session
* Manchego is also offering you a chance to WIN a Date Night Dinner for 2 (valued at $120)
* Balloon Celebrations - Win a $175 custom balloon bouquet
* Urbanic Paper Boutique - Win a $25 Gift Card
* Jonah's Kitchen is offering you TWO chances to WIN a Gift Card (valued at $100 each) good for a family dinner for four
* Trombetta Therapy - Win one dyslexia screening session with a follow-up feedback meeting with the parents.
* NOMAD.ME Travel Subscription
* Cubcakes is also offering you a chance to WIN a box of mini muffins delivered to one lucky family
* StretchLab - Win one of THREE 50-minute stretch (valued at $115) at either Santa Monica or Venice location
* Fit4Mom Santa Monica - Win a FREE 2-Week Trial + no registration fee for Monthly membership (valued at $75)
* Bare Beauty by Merci Life Co. - WIN a one-month supply of their Bare Beauty stick packs (valued at $85)
* AirPop is offering you THREE chances to WIN AirPop Masks for your kids
* The Morgan-Wixson Theatre is also offering you a chance to WIN Two-Tickets to see one of the 2022 Y.E.S. shows: Freckleface Strawberry, Frozen Jr., or Bedtime Stories
* Richmond and Finch is offering THREE chances to WIN a CLCKR, a marbled AirPod Case or a Lipstick Power Bank
* Giving a bottle of Carter Estate Cuvée Prestige will definitely elevate any experience. $75 per bottle. Visit Carter Estate Winery.
* Nueva is offering you a chance to WIN a $75 gift card for brunch at Nueva
* Sid + Rye Treats creates imaginative and stylish Cookie Decorating Kits and Cookie Decorating "Charcuterie" Boards
* Planet Buddies is offering you a chance to WIN an Olive The Owl Headphones, hands-free and cord-free with child-safe sound control
* VisionTek is offering you a chance to WIN a VisionTek Sound Cube: Waterproof, Bluetooth Speaker
* Malibu Beach Inn is a luxury boutique hotel located on the sands of Carbon Beach in Malibu.
* The Pump Station + Nurtury is offering THREE free virtual music classes and a Gift Basket full of musical toys (valued at $50)
* Urbanista is offering you a chance to WIN one pair of Headphones
* My Little Outfit is offering a chance to WIN a (1) month free membership (includes 4 outfits and a branded MLO laundry bag), (3) months of unlimited trades (includes the MLO shipping bags and prepaid shipping labels), Concierge service where we would pick up your child's clothing and offer instant trade credit in the form of Heartcoins and An opportunity to have one of our professional stylists organize your child's closet by outfits according to the seasons/weather using the MLO method.
Check out photos and more info on each item in our Gift Guide at Santa Monica Macaroni Kid in the GUIDES section!
Remember to ENTER TO WIN and on the form you can specify what experience gifts you are interested in winning.
Link again to ENTER TO WIN is https://bit.ly/12DaysofGiftAways
Chanin Victor is a family travel specialist focusing on experiential, immersive, multigenerational travel. She is a versatile freelance writer, skilled journalist, and avid photographer. Based in Los Angeles with her family, Chanin seizes every opportunity to embark on new adventures. Discover her travels and insights at chaninvictor.com - PLUS - if you're interested in Chanin's family-friendly travel stories, inspiration and travel tips, look HERE: https://chaninvictor.com/travel-trends/ at the Santa Monica Observer!