What the Mainstream Media Doesn't Want you to Know About This Summer's Riots in France
Nahel's vehicle had Polish plates but was a German registered vehicle. This is the modus operandi of drug dealers in Western Europe.
July 10, 2023
A series of civil disturbances in France began on 27 June 2023 following the killing of Nahel Merzouk by a police officer. In Nanterre, residents started a protest outside the police headquarters on 27 June, which later escalated into rioting as demonstrators set cars alight, destroyed bus stops, and shot fireworks at police. In Viry-Châtillon, a town just south of Paris with residents who are frequently violent towards police, a group of Moslem youths set a bus ablaze. These facts are settled. Here's what the Mainstream media doesn't tell you:
1. Nahel Merzouk, the subject of the rioting, had a history of involvement in the drug trade in France. He was known to police and had been charged with several crimes, even though he was just 17 years old.
2. Nahel's grandmother has called for calm. On the other hand, his leads protests where she shots ‘justice for Nahel’ as the violence escalates.
3. Nahel's vehicle had Polish plates but was a German registered vehicle. This is the modus operandi of drug dealers in Western Europe.
4. Nahel was driving off with a policeman on the hood of his car, after a traffic stop. The policeman shot the boy in order to wound him, but he died anyway.
5. The policeman, who has apoligized to Nahel's family, has been put on administrative leave and may be charged criminally for the boy's death.