The Biden administration continues to refuse to sign on to a Republican house bill, exchanging Ukraine aid for border fixes.
Tweeting pictures of 15,000 migrants on their way north in a caravan from Southern Mexico, Tesla CEO Elon Musk also tweeted: "While it is trivial to enter the United States illegally, it is insanely difficult for legal immigrants to move to the United States. This is madness! We should shut down illegal immigration and greatly increase legal immigration.”
Musk also tweeted that "At This Point, There is No Question This Administration Is Facilitating Illegal Immigration.” While this is absolutely true, a reasonable person might ask why the Biden administration has decided illegal immigrants should be admitted en masse to the US at this juncture. Reasons include:
1. Illegal immigrants tend to register to vote anyway. They then vote overwhelmingly democrat, out of gratitude for being allowed across the border.
2. The US birthrate is not enough to keep us from declining in population. Though with 300,000 a month entering the Southern border, the population will increase.
3. Democrats are globalists, and believe no border should matter, starting with our borders. Except of course the Ukraine Russia border, which is sacred.
4. With minimum wage now $20 an hour, Biden’s corporate cronies need a large pool of labor who will work for $7 an hour, and ask no questions.
5. The optics of turning back people at the border, are just too much to bear.
The Biden administration continues to refuse to sign on to a Republican house bill, giving Ukraine $108 Billion in aide. It would enact the Trump administration's “remain in Mexico policy.” The latter required those seeking asylum, to remain in the first country they crossed into. Biden got rid of this Trump policy on his very first day in office.